Down by the Tyne, British made mug
Enjoy a brew in this fine bone china mug created from Cornish clay and made for Tyne Rivers Trust by Duchess China in Staffordshire.
- River Tyne inspired design featuring an otter, heron, mayfly and salmon
- Holds a good sized brew, 350ml capacity
- Measures: 8.9cm (height) x 8.4cm (diameter) not including handle.
- The blue design is not quite as bright as in the photos, it is more a blue/grey
- Posted in a cardboard giftbox
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
Designed by our resident artist and team member, Simone Price, this mug is part of our Love your Tyne collection.
By buying a gift from our shop, you are supporting us to care-for and improve the Tyne Rivers – thankyou.
#Betterriver #Betterregion #Betterlife.
28 in stock