River Catchment Services (RCS) is the consultancy arm of Tyne Rivers Trust – our experienced environmental consultants provide expert, independent advice for your river, both in the UK and worldwide.
All profits generated by RCS are donated to Tyne Rivers Trust to continue its work to make the Tyne catchment a better place for people and wildlife. RCS works with local authorities, landowners, water companies and fisheries managers to offer advice and practical solutions. All practical work focuses on green engineering, which uses natural materials, to minimise the impact on, and blend into the river environment. Here are just some of the areas RCS covers.
- Fisheries management and research
- River and flood management
- Land management advice
- River restoration
- River and riparian habitat improvements
- Erosion issues
- Farm business resilience
- Freshwater pearl mussel protection and enhancement
- Understanding the impact and managing the installation of river and catchment infrastructure such as fish passes, natural flood management and erosion control measures.
Take a look at our case studies page to see some examples of RCS work or get in touch via: email@example.com.