WE’RE HIRING: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR
Part time role 0.6FTE (22.5hrs pw)
We are looking to recruit an experienced Business Administrator to drive our charity forward. You will have a professional, positive attitude and flexible approach to achieving excellence in record keeping and pragmatic office processes, thereby moving practical delivery forward at scale and pace.
This an exciting chance to use your skills, experience and passion to help us carry out our vital work by creating a smooth business and administrative function to support staff, volunteers, partners and stakeholders. You will join a busy and dynamic team delivering a range of meaningful work to improve the River Tyne, its tributaries and habitat within its catchment.
- HNC or equivalent experience in a relevant subject
- Proven track record of managing a dynamic office for a team with practical outdoor delivery requirements
- Ability to communicate with and influence a diverse range of stakeholders
- Ability to identify and proactively solve problems for the team and work independently with the drive to manage own workload
- Exemplary record keeping and attention to detail
- Experience of managing utilities & other service contracts
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Some experience of book-keeping, enthusiasm to help organize events, workshops and conferences, some familiarity for/ passion of the Tyne catchment would also be welcome. Travel across the Tyne Catchment to support events and meetings will be required in this role, so a clean driving licence is essential. Working with the Tyne Rivers Trust team may offer the opportunity to work outdoors with potentially difficult access at times.
Download the full role profile here
For further information and for an informal discussion please contact Ceri Gibson on 07939 318021.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the role email a CV and covering letter demonstrating how you can fulfil the requirements and meet the person specifications to email@example.com . If you require an alternative way to apply, please contact Ceri Gibson as above.
Deadline for applications is 9am 25th July 2022 with interviews scheduled for 8th and 10th August 2022.
Interviews will be in person at Tyne Rivers Trust offices, (or via video conference if required) they will last in the region of 1 hour and will include a 10-minute presentation, with short Q&A on the relevant theme area. The topic for the presentation will be forwarded by email to short listed candidates by 28th July 2022. There will be opportunity to ask questions of the Trust.