Professor Malcolm Newson, internationally respected for his expertise in hydrology and geomorphology, is Chief Executive of River Catchment Services. He has over 40 years’ experience in research and applications in hydrology river processes, and freshwater and wetland conservation.
In addition to Malcolm’s expertise River Catchment Services calls on the skills and knowledge of all Tyne Rivers Trust staff, including over 90 combined years experience in:
· Fisheries science
· Water quality/chemistry
· Freshwater ecology and restoration
· Forest management
· Invasive species management
· Geographic information systems
· River habitat assessment
· Project management.
Some of the clients we advise include:
· Environment Agency
· Natural England
· Technical Advisory Group of the Water Framework Directive
· Councils and highways authorities
· Estate Managers
· River bank owners, managers and tenants
· Utility companies
The River Catchment Services website is currently under construction.
To contact us please ring 01434 636 900 and ask for Douglas Phillips or email email@example.com.