Tyne Rivers Trust
Calendar Image competition rules 2017
· pictures should be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and be 300dpi and be no larger than 3mb in size.
· high enough resolution to be used in our calendar and the deadline for receiving entries is 5pm on Monday 31st July 2017.
· you must provide Tyne Rivers Trust with your name, address, telephone number and email details if you wish to enter this competition. The Trust will only ever use your personal details for the purposes of administering this competition, and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without your permission.
· a maximum of two entries will be accepted per person and each entry must have a title and location and may also include a description
· the prize winners’ submissions will be displayed on the Trust Website and the winning entries used for 2018 Tyne Rivers Trust Calendar
· the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
· you must supply full details as required above, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize(s). No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
· by submitting your photograph to the Trust you agree to grant Tyne Rivers Trust, free of charge, the right to publish and the right to licence others to publish the photograph online and in all media as required.
· By submitting your photograph to Tyne Rivers Trust you agree to your name being published in relation to your photograph online and in all media and take part in any competition publicity if asked to do so.
· your entry must be entirely your own original work, not defame anybody nor breach any copyright.
· if your photograph features any recognisable people, written permission should be obtained for the image to be entered in the competition and to be published online and in all media as required. Written permission from each recognisable person (or their parents/guardians if under 16) should be submitted for each entry.
· Tyne Rivers Trust reserves the right to cancel this competition at any stage and to disqualify any entry which breaches any of these rules or to withhold a prize if in its opinion entries do not reach the required standard.
· Prizes Winning Entry – will receive a one to one half day photograph workshop with David Taylor of David Taylor Photography. Ten most highly commended – will be printed in the 2018 calendar and will receive a free copy of the calendar